Monday, July 11, 2005

friends

friends.
misunderstanding.
avoiding.
why?
i tried putting myself into your shoe.
and see if you should be angry.
i can only find a reason why you are angry with me and not the others.
you are angry with me,yes! you should.
shouldn't i be more angry?
is there some kind of misunderstanding between us? they are not involved.
dont drag them down.
come out and talk to me right now.
talk to me like a MAN!

i'm also avoiding my "friends"
there must be some reason why am i avoiding them.
yes there is.
they are stressing me to go for some "ban qi."
which i cannot make it.
what makes me hate them is they wont give up.
they'll keep on stress you till you have no choice.
if you have an appointment on that particular day.
they'll asked you to postpone it.
yea that's exactly what they are.
but they are not bad la.. they are not that worst!
hahhaah.
they just came into my room to have a chat with me.
verbal misunderstanding.
communication problem.
(:
may the "tao" be with you..

sort it out.
everything would be just fine.
come out and talk to us like a man.
we would apologise if there's we did anything wrong.
miss ya lots.
love them.