Sunday, June 24, 2007

finally found a new skin that i like :)

oh yes, alot of things happen recently.

i lost my wallet.
than after a few days, i receiev a letter from AMK police station.
they found my wallet. :)

i lost my office's keys.
oh shit!
i'm really guilty about it.
my chief and S1 doesn't seems bothered about it.
just ask me to find.
if cannot find than see how.
hahah! what amazed me was, s1 wasn't panicked.
he remain real calm!
also same thin, after a few days, the guard room called and said they found the keys.
everything wasn't right for the past few days.
must be s1 fengshui. hahaha!
i'll see how it goes in the next coming weeks.

on friday (220608) oh god, i did nothing in office. hahahah!
we stay in css cell. talk cock with chris, chen and alvin.
they are real jokers.
met up with jy after camp.
talk about GHOST~ with few of her friends.
slack till 1230, walk her home. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home