Saturday, December 08, 2007

oneby one

thought of straightening everything i've done before.
ill do it one by one.

my friends just left for china for holidays.
will definitely miss them for sure.

recently i went for a scan, MRI scan.
will be getting the result soon,
15 jan 08.

my family decided t go batam for one day.
and enjoy!

after i've taken a long stretch of leaves.
i've decided to give up on ns.
basically, 2 reasons.
1. s1 is stressing me.
2. s1 is taking alvin away from me.

i got to believe why s1 is stressing me is because ict is around the corner.
but that doesn't make any sense, 11th hour, god!
stay back for the past few weeks.
only using classes as a reason to escape from his clench.
still i left late, and arrive to class late.

the reason why s1 took alvin away from me is, i think,
he noticed alvin using the i-net computer on other site much more than on "nsadmin"
he noticed that alvin isn't helping me with most of the things.
he noticed that alvin is leaving earlier than me, and i cannot handtake to anyone.

i dont understand why, should at least put alvin in ns section to assist me for some time.
now all of the ns stuffs, i'm the one handling .

looks like my impression on s1 was never too good yuh! (:

good day ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home