Friday, July 15, 2005

its over.

finally, its over.
over as in,
our friendship has come to an end.
really hard to accept the truth.
but, no choice. have to!
it may be a brand new start for you & me.
it may be a turining point for us.
i'm sad.definitely.
i've lost 2 friends just like that.
though i remain calm.
bitting my finger nails.
i cannot believe that 2 of my friends just turn away.
i dont know if i would to explain, would it help a little?
"i'm a racist!" i'm not talking about you, you're just being over-sensitive.
i never treat you as a malay nor an indian.
we're one.
the arimethicof love.
1+1= eveything.
1-1= nothing.
"no more slacker"
didn't know that you really mind so much about this sentence.
you should have confronted me by then.
but nvm.
i apologise.
now i know slackers isn't a life for me.
we used to slack around esso, northpoint.
what we do is to chat,drink soya milk.
buy delifrance and eat.
hahahah!
let me have the lifesytle i want.