Wednesday, August 24, 2005

how come?
shit!
i got to retake my english once again, tomorrow.
they said they put me in a wrong place, so accidentally
took the old syabllus.
i even thought of running away at that moment.
Miss ling K Bin said as if it was my fault to wear home clothes.
excuse me! what do you expect me to wear, your pajamas?
oh come on, i thought i have already been the worst,
not again!
i'm still hesitating if i should go tomorrow.
that's an pessimistic point of view.

here, an optimistic point of view.
i'm given another chance to do better.
why not go?
come on, its only another day, another paper or some kind of place to go to.
anyway, tomorrow they are having cheer.
and you are going back,
why not go back there and have your oral then cheer.
hahaha!

; i'm psychotic

hahahah!i have to go.
i'm left with no other choice.