Sunday, January 07, 2007

ended in year 2007

looks like everything has come to an end for us.
a new year,
a new beginning.

25 of Jan was suppose to be the happiest day for us.

but it turn out to be, new year, 1 of jan. we broke up.
its all because of me. my words, my attitude.
it all turn out the way i din expected.
she pestered me.
i pestered her.
today, 7 jan 2007.
she gave me a definite answer.
she told me this, "we can never be together again.
never be friends nor ever in a relationship.
let's be stranger."

tears rolled down from my cheeks.
i replied, ok take care.

that was the last msg she sent me.
you were with me for almost a year.
it hurts me when you are leaving.
i can't bear to let you go.
i know you're sick when you're with me.
if by letting me go, allows you to find for your happiness and future.
i cannot say anything.

bad year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home