Tuesday, July 03, 2007

this week we got to stay really till quite late especially on Friday.
cause next week is our audit check already.
so everything must be nicely place for our auditor to check.
this auditor is from PLAB head admin suprv.
anyway this week, i can really feel the stress.
time passes very fast. :)

Chris dislocate his arm.
heard that he's quite badly injured

prays for him..
take more mc. :)

thought was going to meet up with you yesterday.
:) its ok, we can still meet some other day.

my father was questioning me regarding the money i borowed from my sis.
i told him that i return my sis the money already.
because my sis claim that she does not have enough for the week.
because due to her constant cheer practice she have three times a week.
so father was asking her if i really return her the money already.
than she said we're brother and sister, we should help each other.
and she started to get agigated, her voice seems like she's gonna cry. but control!
my father started saying " when you were young, yes, i got no time to tune you. now that you're a teenager, and i'm yet trying to tune you. i dont want t tune you when you're an adult."

hahahah i find that my father is a little naggy. maybe it because he's starting to get old. :)
but my sister shouldn't have got soo agigated. and started to raise her voice at them.

respect! still thinking, am i the cause for this thing? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home