Wednesday, April 23, 2008

today in camp.

was planning together with my other colleague as he orded the same day as me how does he plan his leaves and off, which i was left with only 3 pathetic days of leaves and no offs which apparently my s1 has taken them all away. andy, my other colleague does not need to come back after 8 of may, which is like, 2 weeks from now!!
as for me, there are still many days that i'm reporting back to camp. but trust me, when one doesn't have enough leaves and offs, one would try to get an mc. hahahah!!!

anyway back in camp is also slacking around, doing "low bo" things which i dont do. i find it quite stupid as it's so simple, even an idiot can do it. like sticking a sticker onto an envelope. and that's registry. for my ns section, we do something more sensible and yet caused a lot more trouble if you do it wrongly. (: my appt now is registry/docu clerk no longer ns clerk. always shredding papers, running away from stupid jobs. it's own time own target when you shred. no one can call you and ask where are you, cause you're in ops room. which means no reception. everything is heaven when you're about to ord/rod. feels good to be paid and dont work. hahah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home