Tuesday, July 19, 2005

losing confidence.

i'm losing confidence over this relationship.
or already lost my confidence.
how should i explain.
2 of my friends have gone suddenly.
what if another one leave just like that?
i dont think i can carry on..



//i really appreciate when 2 of you are with me.
i've cherish eveyday,everything with you.
but those words you've said makes me have a wrong judgement in you.
you weren't the guy i'm looking for.
you change totally.
till now i'm unable to accept the fact that both of you are not with us.
or either the whole lot of us is not with you.
what makes me hate you most is that, you avoid us, not answering our call
or reply our message.
AND showing us the face we dont like.
being indecisive.
i'm vicious.
i'm cold-blooded.
though you are angry.
you've shown your true self.
i wont show you any sympathy.