Sunday, January 14, 2007

recall

today our unit recall.
its an AOE recall.
the same thing, we knew it before hand.
thanks to our S1.(cpt sim)
it lasted till quite late.
5pm.
i believe everyone was exhausted.
can't wait to get home and have a good rest.

everything went well today.
system set up few minutes before hand.
everything was smooth.
just that my mood was a little bad.
because of you.
forget it.
i dont wish to talk about you here in my blog, regarding the matter.
anyway after the whole ORE recall, we went to the nearest fast food restautrant. KFC, and had our long waited meal.

nothing unusual happen today.
its just my mood, which swang very high and low today.
ya, almost forgot, weiqi's birthday celebration pictures
ask around my cliques.
or add me in msn, cheekyboey@gmail.com
thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home