Monday, January 15, 2007

i wanna fuck you fuck you.

feeling like a worthless shit right now.
she put me high, and drop me down.

you said you wanna patch. but you dont know how.
then the next day, i can't bear to leave him, he treat me real good.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
hello! do you know whatever you said really cost alot.
cost as in, really matters to me.
you bought me to heaven,
and punch me to hell.
i tell you, i'm gonna hate you.

you said i broke up with you.
so you'll be the one who hate me
i did ask for patch, ( you dont want)
you allow guy to come get your number.

that's it. i din say that it wasn't my fault
it was partly my fault.
i'll make my next girlfriend prettier than you.
much prettier than you.
anyway, let me send my regards to both of you.

welcome(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home