Sunday, January 28, 2007

lost @ 27 JAN 07

sometimes i find myself difficult to control my emotions.
it's just when i was about to let you dow, you contacted me.
so i decided not to let you go.
i know i was harsh to you when you contacted me again.
that's because when i was about to let you go. you contacted me, making me feel so lost.

once our (friends) relationship started, i gave you attitude.
yes that's because i feel real jealous.
i should have kept you by my side.
and you wouldn't go for that guy.
when our (friends) relationship was almost stable.
you kick me aside. telling me not to contact you anymore.
i feel really lost.

yesterday i called you.
you told me something that hurts me real deep.
and i told you something that really hurt you.
i didn't mean it. i'm sorry.
i went out alone.
i called you.
you ask me where am i.
if i'm not going home straight away, dont contact you again tomorrow.
i ask you. even if i go back now.
you would still find reason not to contact me.
whatever you say count.
i have no say.
you hang up my call.
and possibly went to sleep.
i'm all alone outside.

i'.m waiting for your call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home